By Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn
Lonely Planet: The world's best trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet California is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. Spot the celebrities in Hollywood, discover the Napa Valley's world-famous wineries and take in the rays on SoCal's picturesque shores; all along with your relied on trip better half. Get to the guts of California and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile shuttle adventure - flora and fauna, landscapes, wine, delicacies, shorelines, movie, tv, song, the humanities, background, literature, politics
- More than a hundred maps
- Covers San Francisco, Napa & Sonoma Wine kingdom, Yosemite & the Sierra Nevada, l. a., San Diego, Disneyland & Orange County, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet California, our such a lot entire consultant to California, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for a consultant all in favour of one in all California's significant towns? try out Lonely Planet's l. a., San Diego & Southern California or San Francisco guides for a accomplished examine these kind of towns have to provide; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich consultant to the city's hottest points of interest; or Pocket l. a. and Pocket San Francisco, handy-sized courses interested by the can't-miss attractions for a quickly journey.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andy Bender, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Tienlon Ho, Beth Kohn, Adam Skolnick, John A Vlahides
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.