By Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees, Leonid Ragozin
Lonely Planet: The world's best commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to the main proper, up to date recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. discover the wonders of the Kremlin, wonder on the multi-coloured onion domes of St Basil's Cathedral, or take a day-trip to the traditional urban of Vladimir; all along with your relied on go back and forth significant other. Get to the guts of Moscow and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Moscow shuttle Guide:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip adventure - historical past, literature, appearing arts, palaces, church buildings
- Free, handy pull-out urban map (included in print version), plus over 30 color maps
- Covers the Kremlin, pink sq., Gorky Park and Suzdal, plus Moscow Metro excursions, ballet on the Bolshoi and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Moscow, our so much finished consultant to Moscow, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra large assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Russia guide for a accomplished examine the entire Russia has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees and Leonid Ragozin.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a devoted vacationer neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.