By Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson
Lonely Planet: The world's major trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Scotland is your passport to the main suitable, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. Head over the ocean to Skye for beautiful surroundings, hunt down the background around each nook in Edinburgh and walk the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond; all along with your relied on go back and forth spouse. Get to the center of Scotland and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Scotland go back and forth Guide:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit assistance, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip event - castles, lochs & mountains, islands, literature, meals & drink, museums, tradition, flora and fauna, the land
- Free, handy pull-out Edinburgh map (included in print version), plus over 50 color maps
- Covers Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highlands & Islands, Inverness & the critical Highlands, Orkney & Shetland and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Scotland, our such a lot complete consultant to Scotland, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights? try out Lonely Planet's Discover Scotland, a photo-rich consultant to the country's hottest points of interest; Scotland's Highlands & Islands, a finished advisor in this specific area; or Pocket Edinburgh, a handy-sized consultant keen on the city's can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra wide assurance? try out Lonely Planet's nice Britain advisor for a entire examine all nice Britain has to supply, or Discover nice Britain, a photo-rich advisor to its hottest sights.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson, Andy Symington
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.